Aged Services Support Coordinator
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Support Coordinator to join our Aged and Disability Team. The position offers:
- 6 month contracted position with the possibility of extension
- Very generous salary packaging entitlements
- Based in Riverwood
Riverwood Community Centre is a Not for Profit Community Centre that has operated in Riverwood for over 40 years and has an outstanding reputation for working collaboratively with the local community. We are a diverse organisation, structured and staffed to service a community of all ages and backgrounds. RCC is fully committed to the local community and maintains strong ongoing relationships with our stakeholders.
The role is responsible for providing high quality day-to-day support to improve delivery, access and integration across the Aged & Disability Service. The role will assist with administration and coordination of activities for a diverse range of individual and group programs for older people.
The core responsibility of the role is the provision of effective, efficient and professional support to the Aged & Disability Team, to ensure the provision of quality care and consumer directed support is aligned to personal goals and service delivery objectives. You will be able to build strong, positive relationships with our clients and have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills particularly when engaging with clients from CALD backgrounds.
To be effective, the Program Coordinator will work collaboratively with all staff particularly the Aged & Disability Service Manager and Team Leaders, and be a highly flexible and multitasking individual with strong ability to prioritise time-sensitive tasks
- Cert 3 in Business Administration, Individual Support or equivalent
- Experience in Aged Services or similar field
- Demonstrated experience in an administrative position in Aged/Disability related environments
- Strong knowledge, understanding and engagement skills working with diverse communities
- Strong information technology and information management skills, with experience in the use of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with client management system
- Meticulous data entry and record keeping skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly developed communication skills, written, verbal and interpersonal.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability to speak a second language
To apply for this role please read the job description on our website riverwoodcommunity.org.au and email a cover letter addressing the essential criteria and your current resume to Donna.L@riverwoodcommunity.org.au
Criminal Record check required
Applications close by Wednesday 30th September 2020