Here at RCC, we are excited that we have been able to adapt as we have moved through 2020. So just a little reminder that we are here to offer support and have a number of our activities up and running with some modifications to keep everyone safe.
If you have any questions, need some support or want to get involved, we would love for you to give us a call of 9533 0100!
For a snapshot of what’s on:
- The One Meal Program runs on Monday evenings to provide take away meals and staples.
- Community Choir is up and running on Wednesdays.
- The Community Garden is blooming and would love for you to get involved!
- Youth drop-ins are back with a strict booking policy on Wednesday’s and Thursday’s between 3:30 and 5:30 pm. Call the Youth Team on 0426 602 347 to secure your spot.
- Some of our Aged Care community groups are back in action – please call us to find out more.
- Term 3 is nearly over, so the RCC Vacation Care Program is fast approaching – starting on the 28th of September.
Not to mention the OOSH, Long Day Care and family support services if you need a helping hand here. As well as Aged Care support such as home visits and shopping assistance, and anything else we can support you with in-between.
Please don’t hesitate to call and chat if there is anything you would like some help with!