Casual OOSHC Assistant
- Casual role
- Riverwood location
- Join a great local organisation
Riverwood Community Centre is a Not for Profit Neighbourhood Centre that has operated in Riverwood for over 40 years, and has an outstanding reputation in working for the local community. We are a diverse organisation, structured and staffed to service a community of all ages and backgrounds.
Reporting to the OOSH Team Leader, this role will assist in the provision of a quality out of school hours care program, which meets the expectations of the Approved Provider, families and children. Supported by an experienced team, this position will provide care, activities and educational elements to those in the program.
The successful candidate will have a Certificate III in Children’s Services as a minimum along with good communication skills and some experience creating and implementing programs based on children’s interests and the My Time Our Place learning outcomes.
- A Certificate III in Children’s Services
- Current Working With Childrens check
- First Aid, including Asthma and Anaphylaxis or willingness to obtain
- Child Protection training or a willingness to obtain
- Some experience of creating and implementing programs based on children’s interests and the My Time Our Place learning outcomes
- Capacity to contribute to the development of the Quality Improvement Plan (QIP)
For more info
contact Sara at RCC OOSH on (02) 9533 0100
Please send your resume along with a cover letter outlining how you can meet the selection criteria above to OOSH@riverwoodcommunity.org.au