Casual Cert III Childcare Educator
- Casual role
- Riverwood location
- Join a great local organisation
Riverwood Community Centre is a Not for Profit Neighbourhood Centre that has operated in Riverwood for over 40 years, and has an outstanding reputation in working for the local community. We are a diverse organisation, structured and staffed to service a community of all ages and backgrounds.
As a Certificate III Educator you will contribute to the development, implementation and evaluation of high quality educational programs whilst providing a safe and stimulating environment for the children.
As an Educator your role will entail:
- Assisting with and communicate ideas towards programs and experiences
- Contributing to the completion of documentation of children’s skills and interests that includes a clear cycle of reflective practice.
- Engaging in structured play based learning with children.
- Supervising children’s activities in a vigilant and responsible manner.
- Liaising professionally with children, families/carers and staff.
- Being an enthusiastic, motivated team player who supports and assists fellow staff with the day to day running of the Centre rooms.
Skills and experience:
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- An understanding of the NQS and EYLF
- HLTAID004 First Aid, Asthma & Anaphylaxis Management training
- Up to date Child protection training
- Hold a current NSW Working with Children Check
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills
- Bilingual in a community language
For more info…contact Madaen at RCC LDC on (02) 9533 0100
To apply…Please send your resume along with a cover letter outlining how you can meet the selection criteria above to Childcare@riverwoodcommunity.org.au