Join a great community organisation
Riverwood Community Centre is a Not for Profit Neighbourhood Centre that has operated in Riverwood for over 40 years, and has an outstanding reputation in working for the local community. We are a diverse organisation, structured and staffed to service a community of all ages and backgrounds.
Reporting to the OOSH Team Leader, this role will assist in the provision of a quality out of school hours’ care program, which meets the expectations of the Approved Provider, families and children. Supported by an experienced team, this position will provide care, activities and educational elements to those in the program. The successful candidate will need to provide relevant experience with children 5-12 years old, along with good communication skills and experience creating and implementing programs based on children’s interests and the My Time Our Place learning outcomes.s.
- Minimum one-year experience working with children 5-12 years old.
- Current Working with Children’s check
- First Aid, including Asthma and Anaphylaxis
- Child Protection training
- Experience of creating and implementing programs based on children’s interests and the My Time Our Place learning outcomes
- Capacity to contribute to the development of the Quality Improvement Plan (QIP)
- Desirable: working towards A Certificate III or higher in Children’s Service
What’s in it for you?
Do something you love and change people’s lives while joining an established and values driven organisation.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Supportive and collaborative workplace culture.
- Opportunity to work in a challenging and rewarding role with excellent professional development opportunities.
For more info, contact Sara at RCC OOSH on (02) 9533 0100
To apply…Please send your resume along with a cover letter outlining how you can meet the selection criteria above to OOSH@riverwoodcommunity.org.au