RIVERWOOD COMMUNITY CENTRE is seeking to recruit an experienced Admin & Accounts Officer to work for its Long Day Care, OOSH, and Vacation Care. This is a Permanent Part-time position, 20 hours per week over 5 days (preferably 1.00 to 5.00 pm).
Applicants are required to address the following criteria:
- Proficient in Qikkids or other childcare bookkeeping software
- Experience in Childcare Bookkeeping
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Friendly disposition
- Experience / knowledge of MYOB
- Second language
WWCC and Criminal Record check required.
Salary: Social, Community Home Care and Disability Award 2010 Level 2.
Applicants must address each of the essential criteria and applications close by Tuesday 6th March 2018.
Written applications to:
Corporate Service Manager,
Riverwood Community Centre
151 Bellmore Road North
Phone: 9533 0100