Community Development Co-ordinator
Are you an experienced Community Development Coordinator who is committed about making a positive change in the community?
Riverwood Community Centre is a Not for Profit Neighbourhood Centre that has operated in Riverwood for over 40 years and has an outstanding reputation in working for the betterment of the local community.
We are a diverse organisation, structured and staffed to service a community of all ages and backgrounds. The board of Riverwood Community Centre is fully committed to the local community and maintains strong ongoing relationships with our stakeholders.
Reporting to the CYFS Manager including working with a skilled and dedicated team, aiming to ensure that the programs and activities provide in the community are being inclusive and responsive to the community we serve
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a supervisory role in the community sector.
- Proven experience in identifying and developing community initiatives
- Strong knowledge, understanding and engagement experience in working with CALD diversity.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the Targeting Earlier Intervention reform (TEI)
- Proven experience in research and report writing with the ability to interpret and present data.
- Ability to represent the organisation in a range of situations from everyday interactions to large group sessions.
- Proven experience in identifying, recruiting and leading volunteers, student placement and community based groups.
To apply for this role please read the job description below and email a cover letter, your current resume and a statement addressing the essential criteria to email@example.com
Applications close by Friday 23rd March 2018
Negotiable salary package.
WWC and Criminal Record check required